Written by the students of Fitch High School and trusted since 1928

The Falcon Press

The Falcon Press

The Falcon Press

Forensics Club Relaunches at Fitch

The Forensics Club is back at Fitch after a lengthy absence.

For the last two  years, the Forensics Club has been on and off with its members and terms of recognition. But this year, the club is active and looking for new members. With this year’s theme being true crime, students will look into infamous crime cases from all around the world and talk about the forensic specialties involved. 

The group was founded by two students back in 2021 who wanted to share their interest in crime detection. Advised by Mr. Aspesi, the Forensics Club offers a chance to learn about forensic science, decode crime shows, and do fun activities like crime-based Kahoots. 

My goal in the forensics club is to help students in the school determine whether or not they want to participate in the class offered senior year, or to help determine if it’s a possible career path later in the future,” says club president Brianna Harris.

Students interested in the club or forensic science can join during meetings every Thursday in Room 3218.

View Comments (1)