Written by the students of Fitch High School and trusted since 1928

The Falcon Press

The Falcon Press

The Falcon Press

My Time With The Falcon Press
My Time With The Falcon Press
Rafael Romero, Social Media Editor • May 24, 2024
 Charlotte Beaulieu and Dominick Zuliani were voted Prom Queen and King at this past weekends junior prom.
Junior Prom A Glowing Success
Isabel Gustavson, Staff Writer • May 24, 2024
A Salute To Our Departing Staff, 2024
A Salute To Our Departing Staff, 2024
Rick Pecka, Editor-In-Chief • May 23, 2024

Music Review: ‘Detox’ by Sadie Fine

After four years of attempting to make it big, Sadie Fine is on her way to success. In May 2023, Fine released her first official collection of music. She released her first EP “Detox” on May 19. 

This EP includes five original pop-focused songs. Her music is heavily based on her past relationships and her childhood. This makes her songs more relatable allowing for more people to enjoy her upbeat music and her positive attitude. 

The song “Detox” being the lead single caught more attention than any of the other tracks. This song can easily be described as catchy and memorable. While other songs such as “Use Me” and “Anything But Yours” aren’t the main focus of the EP, they are equally as good and deserve just as much attention. 

Each of the EP’s tracks tells a different story. Although each song is different and covers various parts of her life, there are a few weaker tracks. One of these tracks would have to be “Grow Up.” Here, Fine takes a deep dive in having to come to reality with growing up and being independent; however, this is one of the weaker tracks. 

Along with “Grow Up”, another weaker track would be “Somebody Like You”. In this song, she talks about being in love with one specific person, not anyone else. These two songs are the oldest on the EP so she didn’t have as much experience while making these although they are not horrible, they are not as strong as the other songs on the EP.

I would recommend Sadie Fine’s music to everyone. Even if you don’t like the pop genre, her music is worth at least one listen. Her songs are very empowering and they deserve more attention. Each song is catchy, upbeat, and has a beautiful story behind it. Although she is a newer artist, she is doing very well on all of her platforms and takes her career very seriously.